Servado Enterprise Portals for Jira can be very helpful in the current and unprecedented times of Covid-19. Today, organizations need to be able to respond and adapt quicker than ever before. Part of that is bringing information directly to the employees. Servado Enterprise Portals is a very versatile tool and simple to configure, with no coding required. In a matter of minutes, this organization was able to add a new tab to its existing portal. The new tab had important information and calls to action (CTA). The “Covid-19” tab with five tiles:
- Tile where employees were asked to record their travels to other countries (creates a Jira issue in a restricted project, these issues are reviewed daily by the Security Council to assess potential risk to other employees and the effect on the organization)
- Issue info tile that lists only the users’ aforementioned travels so employees could make modifications to their trips, for example cancelled trips
- A Link tile (URL) to a Confluence page where the organization had its own FAQ
- Another Link tile (URL) to the WHO FAQ page
- Finally a Link tile (URL) to the country’s Surgeon General’s FAQ page
This tab served both as a way of communication as well as a very important recording of travel plans. The Security Council was able to assess and conduct its work. All in a matter of minutes.
Experience the power of Servado Enterprise Portals by trying our online Sandbox out. This is a full setup so there is no need to install on your own sever. You can also get a free trial on the of Servado Enterprise Portals for Jira on the Atlassian Marketplace. That way you can experiment in your own test server.
The administrator handbook is available online. We have also included some sample configuration at this same site.